Monday, January 30, 2006


Ok, a little bit of showing off to begin with. My DJ moniker, for my sins, is Mr So Much, lovingly donated by my be-a-utiful girlfriend Jen. (bless her, not a good grasp of punctuation, the text she sent me said 'I love you mr so much' when it should have had a teeny weeny little comma in the middle like so 'I love you mr, so much' so I stole it)
The flyer is from a night I played in Lithuania in December.

Club Intro is in the capital Vilnius and is a kind of alternative venue for quality underground and experimental art and electronica. It's lovely. My top buddy Thom (Fell, actor extroadinaire) was filming the new Highlander film out there (www.highlander-thesource.com/) and I managed to get a gig at this club for his birthday. It was an intensely bizzarre experience indeed, I flew straight over, met at the hotel for a quick drink and then down to the club and onto the decks. For once starting off sober I played the best I'd ever played and had an awesome 4 hour set. it was brelliant. If you're ever over there, check it out, well worth a visit and lots of lovely people, such a strong creative vibe and pretty ladies to look at. almost my favourite thing ever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your girlfriend sounds really cool!

1:51 pm  
Blogger Joe said...

she fruitloops

4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home