Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Google Schmoogle

So my children. not alot to report today. dullest day on the planet at work, bar some delightful texts that kept me going.
The whole Google thing (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4647398.stm) was a bit upsetting tho, perpetuating censorship and oppression using the very medium thought to reflect true freedom of speech. Most distressing, I shall be attempting to boycott said search engine (curses, for it is so efficient).
Otherwise I am just looking forward to my two days off. There's a Concierge night tomorrow at the Sanderson Hotel, so a bit of slickness for free and fun with Daryl. shouldn't grumble. On that note, I've been thinking about doing some sort of list of ridiculous things that happen to me through work on a daily basis. I need a name for it tho, so far all I can think of is 'The Cock List' which while accurate lacks a certain je ne cest quoi. suggestions welcome. I start tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home