Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 speeds on

Into January we fly, navigated by yours truly with eyes wide open. Not the instant clarity I was hoping for but definite movement.

I have been working on tense the last few days, in all it's guises.

How to put a current feeling or emotion combined with an ill defined relationship into the past tense whilst pursuing some unknown but well meant goal?

it sho is a head fuck. but I'm doin it just the same and it seems to be working. In-tense, thats where I am right now.

I love Maia so very much, she is very special and nearly 10.


THING OF THE DAY

Her Space Holiday, otherwise known as Mark Bianchi.
Sheer absolute brilliance, you need to listen to it to get it.

FROM SOUTH CAROLINA

From South Carolina
To San Francisco
I'm always waiting here
Outside of this door
I hope that my key fits
I hope that this lock clicks
Because I'll find you standing there
With your dyed black hair

We'll put that old record on
And dance to your favorite song
The one that I wish I made
But wouldn't ever play
Because of the war in me
That killed my self-esteem
But somehow when I'm with you
My state of mind improves
And I won't need that medicine
To concentrate again

And I know it isn't fair
To expect you to care
For someone who won't get well
I think we can both tell
That this the final night
To get this goodbye right
So I hope that when I leave
You will still think of me
Not as I am today
But as someone you wanted to stay

From South Carolina...


___________________________________

















nuff said

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how to use this contraption. Glad you are back into blogging. Gives me some sense of where you are in space, time, ego, emotions, et alii. Work on loving yourself as you are not as you feel/think you might/ should be. I hear both your parents when I read your words. Now continue to take control of your life as much as one can. Write songs. Get Nathan to write tunes. Fulfill your aesthetic needs/gifts, maybe make money. Money is not bad in and of itselt. And always remember your daughter. Joe the Odd One who does read your blogsite.

9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home