Friday, December 29, 2006

Crikey!

Ha Ha! I'm back!

But with a difference, I just read over my last post, and it's very interesting to see whats gwaan on over the last 8 months, and most of the 6 people who read this are fairly in touch with whats going down in Duirwyn land, so this is going to be something of a rebirth.

I'm not going to be able to waffle on in such an erudite fashion so I'm going to be short and to the point. just like I am doing now........

God help us all.

Today I am weary and love lorn and enjoying it not.

I keep writing texts that I'll never send, digitising my emotions and then storing them in my phone. That is what I do. I've been writing some good songs recently and just need to persuade Nathan to come home more so I can get some guitar parts down. someone catch the geordie! I'm bastard doing it!

Picture of the day





















Lovely. I have more. you do not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home