Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Getting the hang

I wrote a grown up letter today to the one who has gone, it wasn't manipulative or sad or anything, just straight down the line communication.

Hurt like a bastard.

But I worked it out, I am very verbose and take alot of interest in the way I say things as well as why. So I felt like I needed to approach the way I am translating my own communication. I need to disseminate it and make it safe. It needs to be affirmative and warm and distancing and honest. And it has to be progressive. So there it is, all packaged in binary sailing through the ether. Safe. Painful. Progress.

So very very sad indeed Mr. Duirwyn.


Today there was an Amy Winehouse. she has a coke problem fo sho!
Work are trying to take back the recent pay rise. I did laugh in their face.
friendships are being compromised on the home front, confrontation approaches.

And yet, despite and because, Today was a good day.

THING OF THE DAY























I want that one please. naughty naughty looking lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home