Tuesday, January 23, 2007

getting better all the time

well, I am recovered from a mental weekend at last.

Jen finished her exams and came down to celebrate, just in time for Nath's birthday and Nik visiting from Wales en route to Oz. 3 days of carnage ensued with very little sleeping and lots of fun.

Had a wicked time with Jen and everyone and it was sad to see them all go. Nath I'll see regular, Nik I'll see in a month or so, Jen......we shall have to see....

wierd. difficult stuff innit.

I'm feeling loads better about the whole thing, I was worried that by removing myself emotionally from wherever we are at would threaten our friendship (I'd do it any way, lookin out fo number 1!) but we still managed to have a top time. I think she feels I'm dragging it out and romanticising stuff, and she's not very patient about that, but then she never was anyway.

I'm just taking my time,

Thanks for your words Holly, nice to know you stop by here sometimes! funny how things come full circle innit...

The Ducking continues apace, so if you are out and about and you see a little Duck stuck somewhere (think buses and trains and tubes and police stations etc) it was probably me or a mate, they are spreading nationwide at the moment, with some en route to the states, australia and india. Keen eyes people.

I found some wicked new stuff to show you. look at;

THING OF THE DAY

love poem (10 minutes after the end of gravity)

















Drawing inspiration from Renaissance fresco painting, Adam Cvijanovic’s ‘portable murals’ depict contemporary landscapes with a sense of celestial awe. You can find more of his work here
http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/artists/artpages/adam_cvijanovic_love_poem.htm

Under Five Chairs Psychiatrists Wink











Drawing from his background in the design industry, Ryan McGinness’s work resolves the clinical graphic aesthetics of media as vast, contemplative fields of intimate meditation. Under Five Chairs Psychiatrists Wink is set across three panels, each beaconing with a baroque entrancement. More here http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/artists/ryan_mcginness.htm.

Both of these amazing new artists are on show at http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk. go and have a look as there is some serious talent out there and it is regularly updated.


Be well, be inspired. be joybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

WTF!!!! I know what you mean dude, thanks for the comments....

but stfu

12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe send me an email...please please pretty please. i know last time i took ages to reply, but I did send you a really nice one that was all open and grateful and so forth (maybe it didn't reach you). I'd love to check in properly - seems like we've both been going through it lately. Maybe we could have a chat....i don't know....maybe you'd rather be left alone....

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piccy's I like them ....and by the way it's holly...only this one and the one about getting in touch...not the one about phentermine and online sex..honest!!

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home