Thursday, February 01, 2007

The dawning of a new era

*brag mode on*


Mr So Much rides forth!!

what a crazy few days!

I am now officially the resident dj at my swanky hotel bar, playing funk and latin beats, breaks and electronica to the discerning celebrity crowds while they enjoy their pricey cocktails innit.

I have been contracted to do 8 nights a month (at £100 per night minimum I is laughins!!) minimum with more when busy. Sooooo I am starting my own company called So Much Productions to act as a stable for other artists/dj's/vj's/techie's etc and will be invoicing the hotel alongside being mr assistant head concierge...long hours but brilliant non the less.

On top of that I got a good lump of commision and have just bought myself my first proffesional set of decks, I pick them up from preston on saturday!!!

you have no idea how exciting that is!!!

So, all is well really in my world, I'm off to see moo and have a blast, buy decks and I've got nearly £1000 a month extra coming in. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

It has been a long time coming and it's all paid off, so thank you all who have helped me get to this space, for you all have I'm sure.

top effort guys!!!

*brag mode off*


HAVE A LOOKY



















SPESHIAL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh there nice! much love and greetings from way out west in the land of many hills.

2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home