Monday, January 12, 2009

Brief return

Hello all you wandering sorts!

I expect most of you found your way here from Bel and Brynn's lovely and interesting blog.
As you can see, mine has suffered the fate of a million other would be bloggers and fallen by the way. No posts for nearly 2 years! How shocking.

I wouldn't recommend reading onwards as it's frightfully trite and quite frankly ancient. if you feel the need for more current shenanigans you can usually find me lingering on the boards of Boing Boing or Festival weather disguised as 'mrsomuch'. If that doesn't satisfy your curiosity then maybe visiting my professional life at my Company website The Better Roofing Company, will help you (I only really put that in as any links from other websites raises the profile on google, shallow and boring but what the hell...).

I trust you are all fairing well and full of optimism and joy for the new year. If not, then maybe after visiting these links you will;

General Fuzz is a downtempo melodic IDM composer and producer who releases all his music free under a creative commons licence. It is beautiful and thoughtful and great for zoning out to. He has lots of good advice and excellent links. check it.


Aaron Huey
is a photographer/adventurer with a wonderful spirit. Beautiful work and an inspiring person.


And to finish, here is a nice picture.



















well I like it anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to
do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

my web-site weight loss methods

4:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home